Colour Photograph: Aulsebrook's Flour Mill, Antigua Street, 1985
One landscape colour photograph taken in July 1985 showing Aulsebook's flour mill, Antigua Street, Christchurch. The building was demolished in January 1986.
Aulsebrook’s biscuit factory was established in Christchurch in 1863 at a Colombo Street location. This building is thought to be the relocated premises, situated on the corner of St Asaph Street and Montreal Street. The buildings were demolished in 1986, the year after this photograph was taken.